Welcome to part two of our blog on the Herman Miller Sayl chair.
Inspired by the Golden Gate Bridge, the fantastic Herman Miller SAYL Chair is an affordable seating solution for your office. Ergonomically designed to improve posture and minimise the affects on the body when sitting at a desk, this premium quality product comes in a variety of colours and finishes to suit any office environment.
“Sayl’s unframed 3D Intelligent back lets you stretch and move, striking a healthy balance between freedom and support. The frameless, ‘Intelligent Suspension’ back rest of the Herman Miller SAYL Chair encourages a full range of movements while seated, supporting the body in the process. ‘Passive Posturefit’ is moulded into the suspension back, promoting a healthier posture and improved lower back comfort.”
Every Herman Miller SAYL chair promises:
- Premium quality product
- ‘Intelligent Suspension’ backrest
- Choice of upholstered seat fabrics
- Herman Miller Tilt mechanism
- Tilt tension control
- Seat height adjustment
- Tilt Limiter
- Optional Forward Tilt
- Optional fixed or adjustable arms with a choice of armpad colours
- Optional sliding seat depth adjustment
- Optional, additional lumbar support
- Choice of frame & base colour combinations
- Extended height chairs available via telephone orders
- Upholstered backrest available via telephone orders
- 93% recyclable materials
- Manufacturing is ISO14001 certified
We currently have two Sayl chairs in stock.